Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
Makes 2-9" Pies
What you need:
3 oz. Cream Cheese1/3 c. Creamy Peanut Butter (it called for 1/3 cup but Tim always added a little more)
1/2 c. Milk
9" Graham Cracker Crust (you can make your own but we buy 2 of the already made crusts)
8 oz. Cool Whip
1/4 c. Roasted Peanuts (chopped)
Fudge Topping
1 c. Powdered Sugar
To prepare:
With mixer whip the cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in peanut butter and sugar. Continue mixing while you gradually add the milk. Still using the mixer fold in the Cool Whip. Pour into pie shell, sprinkle with chopped peanuts, and drizzle fudge topping on top. Freeze and serve.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
This pie is amazing.... It taste just like a snickers bar. Tim and Carter love this pie as well and when it is made in my house it doesn't last long. Everyone Enjoy.






3 comments:
Hello there, thanks for linking to Pin'Inspirational Thursday's last week..I featured you today--woohoo..Please stop in and have a look/grab a button..Hope you can link up again today..TY..http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/11/pininspirational-thursday.html
Marilyn THANK YOU SO MUCH... I was excited when I seen your email. I will defiantly be back for more linking.
Oh!! This looks amazing!! My hubby loves loves loves peanut butter!! I am going to make this for him!! Thanks for sharing, I'm a new follower!! :)
Post a Comment