It's a LINK PARTY... I give you the link to Night Owl Crafting, you visit her site and get her questions and blog about it. Once you complete and post your blog your (don't forget to place a link or two back to Night Owl Crafting) you go back to NOC and post your link for others to read. It's pretty simple and a lot of fun, you also meet other bloggers.
1. Do you like the season, Fall?
I LOVE the fall... I do believe it is my favorite time of the year.
2. What is your favorite fall smell?
I have a few... pumpkin, campfires, apple pies.
3. What is your favorite activity to do in the fall?
Hayrides, bon fires and snuggling on the couch.
4. Do you dress in fall colors during the season?
I try but my closet is full of black and gray clothes. I have some fall colors and try to mix it up every now and then.
5. Name 4 qualities about yourself that start with each letter in the word FALL!
(It's ok to brag yourself up)
F~abulous
A~mazing
L~oving
L~ikeable






No comments:
Post a Comment