This weekend we did absolutely nothing... kinda. Friday night we did head to Tim's parents to visit with his dad's friend Fred. We stayed until 10p where we headed home and went straight to bed.
I forgot to mention we got a new cat... His name is
Muddy Britches, from the movie Cars 3.
Oliver named him but he loves Carter the most.
Saturday Oliver and Tim went with Tim's brother to check his traps, Carter parked his butt on the couch for a Harry Potter marathon and I made grocery lists, went through the pantry, went through some clothes to donate to a house fire victim and took down some Christmas decor. When Tim and O came back I showered and we headed out to grocery shop. I hate going shopping only to grab fast food before heading home because you are too tired to cook... but that is what we did. Once everything was unpacked and everyone was fed we all settled on the couch to resume Carter's HP marathon.
This kid HATES hair cuts. He literally started crying when we
pulled in the parking lot and repeating, "No, no hair cut"
However, our hair lady rocked because he cried the first few
minutes but then spent the rest like a big boy... and was happy after.
Sunday Tim left early to goose hunt with my dad while the boys and I slept in... and they all slept until 9:30. It was glorious! When we got downstairs I made myself a cup of coffee and Oliver a cup of cocoa only to get to the living room and find Carter have the HP movies on...AGAIN! I got caught up on laundry, we took down ALL Christmas decorations and relaxed the rest of the day.
So it was a weekend of not having to do anything but got a lot accomplished. What did you do this weekend?





No comments:
Post a Comment