Monday, December 4, 2017

Weekend Wrap Up

It was a laid back weekend. Friday I was off for Veterans Day so the boys and I lounged in the morning then that afternoon made a Target run, which I don't know why I went with kids because I didn't get to really look at anything and spent most my time getting on to one of the three for touching something they weren't supposed to, arguing with each other or just down right getting on my nerves. Once we left there I had a few stops in Waterloo before heading home. Carter wanted a few friends over to play that evening but only one could make it... They enjoyed hanging out while I enjoyed the tv. Once Carter's friend left we all headed to bed. 


Saturday we were up early and headed to Rural King so I could buy a ground blind to put in this sink hole I am going to hunt. Once we got back home we spent the afternoon setting up deer stands and sighting in our guns. Carter went with Tim's mom to trivia night at the church while Evan and  Oliver spend the evening at home playing and watching movies. 

Sunday Tim, Oliver and Evan made biscuits and gravy for breakfast. While Oliver was at Sunday school, Carter was still sleeping and Evan was napping I was able to get laundry folded. Before I knew it we had to head to Tim's Aunt and Uncles for a going away party for his cousin who is moving to Idaho. Once we were back home the boys and I napped while Tim winterized the camper and put it away. We spend the rest of the night getting ready for Monday.... I also did a little online Christmas shopping. 


What did you do this weekend?

No comments: