So as I was browsing on Pinterest a few weeks months ago and found a bread baked with dip inside that looked amazing. I have now made it and taken it to 2 different parties with 2 completely different groups of people attending. On both occasions one individual person (no, it wasn't Tim or myself scarfing the dip down) sat themselves in front of the bread and dip and started chowing away.... they basically finished it, I mean they shared, but probably ate the majority of it. I am going to share with you Mississippi Sin I found it on Pinterest which lead me to the wonderful blog of Plain Chicken, who has some amazing recipes to share.
Head on over to Plain Chicken for the recipe.
I served it with the Fritos Scoops and the bread I dug out of the loaf.
ENJOY!!!





4 comments:
So glad this was a hit! It is one of my favorite dips!
This looks delicious!!
Chrissy... it is. It is super easy to make.
Hi there. came across your blog :) This looks super yummy :)
-Stokely
Post a Comment