Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Craft Project #3

Ok, this is my final Christmas Craft Project post. I forgot to post this last week and I am sure some of you were waiting to for this one. On December 20th I posted a blog about Christmas Craft Projects Past and it talked about and has pictures of some of my past handmade Christmas ornaments, all snowmen. I am revealing this years ornament today. 
......................................................DRUM ROLL PLEASE..................................................................
(baha, I hear the drunk grandma on National Lampoons Christmas Vacation doing the drum roll)


JOY TO THE WORLD.....

90 Beer Bottle caps....

30 Bottle Cap Snowmen...

So darn cute...

I had to wait until after Christmas to show these little guys off because I didn't want to give away this years idea. It is always a secret at to what recycled material I am using... Would you believe I already have the recycled stuff to make next years? I think I will wait to work on that after the wedding. 

No comments: