Monday, January 9, 2012

Wonderful Weekend

Friday after work I picked Carter up and when I got to my house Tim had supper ready, thank goodness because I had a migraine and I could hardly keep my eyes open. Once we were finished with supper I decided I wasn't doing anything else and I laid on the couch and was asleep by 8:00p. 

Saturday Tim had to work and I slept until 8:00a. Carter and I got up and started our day by doing Pilates. Then I gathered the laundry and headed to Tim's, after I dropped Carter off at Bob and Linda's to play with Bart and Tad. Once I got to Tim's I started my laundry and then jumped on the treadmill and ran my 20 minutes. Once I was finished I showered switched the laundry and headed to Bob and Linda's for the rest of the day. We worked in the yard, walked in my woods, and chatted about wedding stuff. Tim showed up about 2:30p and we stayed a little longer and then headed back to my house to get ready for our trip to Waterloo. We had to run to Rural King and then to WalMart, we were wanting to go to Applebee's for supper but they were packed before and after our WalMart trip so we ended up going to JV's. We had a small problem finding a place to sit but once we did we ate and left, they were busy too. Once we got home we all changed into our jammie's and crashed for the night, on the couch.

Carter enjoying his root beer at JV's.

Sunday we woke up and got ready to take Carter to Sunday school. Once Carter was dropped off we headed to Bob and Linda's for coffee and to visit before we heading back to church. After church Tim had a meeting so I rode with Bob and Linda back to their house. Tim got to the house about 20 minutes later and we ate lunch. After lunch Tim and I headed to the basement to go through his boxes of stuff that he left when he moved out over 4 years ago. Once we were finished going through the boxes I took Tim to the shed to get the tractor because he was going to plow the garden then I headed back to Bob and Linda's to see if Carter wanted to head with me to Tim's to start working in the, what will be, living room, Carter didn't want to go with me but Linda did. We worked on that room for quit some time. We were able to get the chair rail border down and over half the mural. I attempted to work on the border on the top of the wall but it wasn't as easy so we quit about 5p and headed back to Bob and Linda's for supper. After supper we sat a little longer visiting, mainly because Michael and Carter were still playing Monolopy and Tim and I were looking at old pictures. When we left we headed back home and crashed on the couch, well Carter and I crashed Tim stayed up and watched some stupid t.v. show about loggers. This is a series and it is ridiculous, there were grown men crying on there, and Tim says my shows are drama filled... Grown. Men. Crying!

No comments: