Monday, October 23, 2017

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend wasn't really one to post about. Friday we went to Tim's parents for a bonfire but when we arrived there was no fire and everyone was inside. The boys and I watched Tangled while Tim visited with his dad and his dad's friend, Fred. We got home about 10p and went to bed. 

Saturday Tim had to work and O and E slept until 8:30a. We moved downstairs where we spent the day cuddling well, until Tim got home, he wasn't feeling well but he pulled himself together and we all got ready headed to town for a few things then went to Evan's bff's 2nd birthday party then we were back home where I had to make something for the Annual Vasquez Walk In the Wood that we were attending on Sunday. While I was in the kitchen the boys watched movies. 

Sunday morning I woke to rain so I text my Aunt wondering about walking in the woods... in the rain. She said that they determine that when it is time for the wagons to leave so I headed downstairs to fill the boys in and to get us moving... only to find out that Tim and Evan were fighting over the bathroom. So our plans changed while Tim and Evan slept most the day, Oliver got to watch all the movies he wanted and I worked on finishing up the halloween costumes. When I finished we showered and settled on the couch for one last movie before heading to bed. 

Like I said... not a noteworthy weekend and not the weekend we expected but we got some things caught up and for this type of weekend I am thankful. Now I hope I don't get sick...

No comments: