I am always looking for the BEST when it comes to moisturizers and I have paid a pretty penny for some too. I have an oily face and break out at the drop of a hat. With that I refuse to put sunscreen on my face or I will break out. Until Influenster gave me the opportunity to try this brand called Mumsie and it is all natural
Trust me I was skeptical at first. I was afraid of what it would do to my face but so far so good. I use it daily and it doesn't leave my face oily and I have not broke out from it. It has a SPF 15 in it too so I can be protected from the sun. I have found the moisturizer for which my skin loves and I will be looking no more.
**I got this product courtesy of Influenster but all opinions are my own.






1 comment:
Where can you buy it?
Post a Comment