I don't post reviews here often but when I do it is because I have tried the product for some time and truly love it. I was sent the St. Ives Vox Box back in December and I was pretty skeptical. I have always used one kind of liquid body soap, face wash and body lotion. I am the type that gets set in my ways and I do not budge, why fix what isn't broken right... wrong! I started using the St. Ives products and I kept looking for my skin start getting dry, my face to break out from the face cleanser/mask or even not like the scents of what was provided. I never found anything wrong, actually I found myself re-stocking the products I loved them so much, I even got different scents to try. Guess what... I am still in love and I have officially switched from my old brand to St. Ives.
I was given free product for this review but all words and opinions are my own.





No comments:
Post a Comment