Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

It was a pretty un-eventful weekend. Friday we stayed home and watched Dumb and Dumber To. It was funny yes but I think I really need to see it again to determine if I love it just as much as I love the first one. 

Saturday we were all up early but there was no going anywhere because our quarter mile driveway was a sheet of ice. Tim was able to slide his way out of the drive and not make it in any sinkholes but I wasn't even going to try it. Carter, Oliver and I stayed in all day... actually we didn't even change out of our pajamas except to shower and put on fresh pajamas. Tim went to my Uncles Saturday evening so the boys and I relaxed, did some art and craft stuff and watched movies. When the boys started falling asleep I put them to bed and went back to the couch and got caught up on my shows. 

Sunday I must have been tired because I slept until 10a and it felt great. Once I was up Tim made breakfast. After we all ate Tim and I got in our hour of exercises before showering and getting ready for the day. We went to his parents for a bit to visit where we played Kings in the Corner and caught up on stuff. Once we were back home we made dinner, prepped for lunches and cleaned the kitchen. Once we had all got ready for bed we lounged on the couch watching t.v. and playing games on the iPad. 

See....We did nothing this weekend. But the next couple weekends will make up for it. 

No comments: