Why wait until the New Year to start thinking about that resolution of losing weight. Lets make a plan now so even if you don't start today you have your plan set for January 1, 2015. I want to help you achieve you goals. I am a Beachbody Coach and can help with any questions you have. I want to help you be a healthier you. You can check out all the programs we offer here or if you just need a meal supplement you can check out my Shakeology page here.
However, Beachbody is having a HUGE Holiday Sale, which are our Black Friday deals that are available from November 25-December 2. Things sell out fast so head over (here) and take a look... I will help you find a program that best suits you.
Let me help you get a plan so you can start your 2015 off right. Check back because I may be coming up with some deals of my own...







1 comment:
I was patiently waiting for T25 to pop up on sale! Boo!
Post a Comment