It's Wednesday and you know what that means. We are linking up with Shannon at Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday. Today I am saying So What If.....

I am thinking about doing a 5k with little to no training. Any St. Louis area bloggers want to join me on this 15/5k on December 15th? Um, I will be doing the 5. I am going to start my training but will guarantee it will be a run/walk type race for me.
We didn't make a big deal out of our one year anniversary. We are happy to be married and spending the rest of our lives together. We don't need one specific day to celebrate our marriage, we try to celebrate every day even if that celebration is just a text saying "I love you". I couldn't have asked for a better partner to go through life with.
I have sent out quit a few resumes and I am nervous, more like afraid, that I won't get one call back. {trying to stay positive}
I have all these wall decorations for our bedroom but not one thing is hung. We have to add a closet to our room which will result in painting the whole room... I don't want to hang it, only to take it down and hang it again. Until then I will sit in my "store in the closet when we build one" pile.
We have been married one year and haven't got our album yet. I am afraid I will be saying after we have been married 15 years.
I want my hubby to live a day in the life of me....I believe only then he will realize why I want to get everything done during the week so I can sit and do nothing on the weekends.
I got two, free, 4 pack of very expensive swaddle blankets. These people have the best customer service EVER!!! Their produce is expensive but well worth it after this experience. So in July I purchased a 4 pk of swaddle blankets with the boy theme. One of those blankets has really thick and thin stripes on it and after washing, no lie, 20 times it is still very scratchy on my skin so I can imagine what it feels like on O's skin. A friend suggested I write the company and see if they would help me. I sit down at my computer and compose an email explaining my issue and within one hour of my complaint they sent me an email asking for more info and a picture blanket in question. One hour after I sent them the requested info I received another email saying my replacement 4pk is on it's way. I seriously was only expecting them to send ONE replacement blanket and I am getting a whole pack. My thought was if the striped one is still scratchy I would have three to replace it. I was excited. A week later my package arrives, I open it and it's the girl version of my boy theme. Now I contemplated not saying anything to them and just putting the blankets in the closet for future possible Baby Girl Keller or the first girl baby shower. But same friend said I should write them again and suggest that I send the blankets back if they can send me the boy version. So Monday I wrote them once again and within one hour of my email they write back saying my boy 4pk is on it's way and I should keep the girl 4pk pack and gift them to someone who will enjoy them. Deal!
The above "so what" was a rambling one.
I am still going to bed and not waking hubby off the couch...you just don't wake a hibernating bear.
I can't wait to not have to run our air conditioners in our house (I am saying that the week it's supposed to be in the 100's)... the living room window unit is so loud we have to watch tv on like 34 to hear anything. Then we have those two things battling each other and I go to bed for peace and quiet.
I can listen to the tv on 34 when in the living room and still fall asleep on the couch no problem. But when I am in my bed if that tv is over a volume level of 6 I come unglued.
That is all I have. What are you saying So What to this week?





No comments:
Post a Comment