You know what today is....That's right it's time for So What Wednesday. I am glad it's Wednesday because I am half way through this week. It has been a hard one so far but I am managing.
Today I am saying So What If...
All I want to do while at work is stare at pictures of my O and dream of being a SAHM. I will say my week is going ok so far. There were a lot of changes in the 6 weeks I was off so there is a lot to take in.
There are a lot of things I have forgot since being off work. Like how to work Bob Marley (aka the copy machine). Why do we call the machine Bob Marley? Because it is always jammin'. Seriously though, Bob is worse then a baby. It cries (beeps) about everything, even if you look at it wrong.
I am back to hating my car. Nothing is wrong with it this time (like in this post). It needs a really good bath inside and out but that isn't even the reason why I hate it. Nope, I hate my car because my family no longer fits in it and top that off with all the crap one has to haul with a baby... I want a new car. Pontiac G6's aren't made for a family of 4.
We STILL haven't ordered/get any wedding pictures from our photographer and we will have been married a full year on August 25th.
On our One Year Wedding Anniversay we will have already had Two Month and Five Day old baby. A lot changes in a year.
C made me feel bad on Monday when were leaving the house for my first day back to work. He says to me..."Mommy, I know your sad that you have to go back to work and take us to Heathers. I am sad too, I really like staying home with you". UGH- that made it even harder to walk out the door for the 45 minute drive to work.
We haven't went grocery in over 6 weeks. We made due and that is what freezing meals and meat is for.
That McDonald's I had for lunch yesterday isn't helping me lose weight. We need to grocery shop like TODAY!
Poor C's breakfast options have been dry cereal or....dry cereal. Yep, we are grocery shopping tonight.
That is all I have. They are kind of boring this week. What are you saying so what too?
All I want to do while at work is stare at pictures of my O and dream of being a SAHM. I will say my week is going ok so far. There were a lot of changes in the 6 weeks I was off so there is a lot to take in.
There are a lot of things I have forgot since being off work. Like how to work Bob Marley (aka the copy machine). Why do we call the machine Bob Marley? Because it is always jammin'. Seriously though, Bob is worse then a baby. It cries (beeps) about everything, even if you look at it wrong.
I am back to hating my car. Nothing is wrong with it this time (like in this post). It needs a really good bath inside and out but that isn't even the reason why I hate it. Nope, I hate my car because my family no longer fits in it and top that off with all the crap one has to haul with a baby... I want a new car. Pontiac G6's aren't made for a family of 4.
We STILL haven't ordered/get any wedding pictures from our photographer and we will have been married a full year on August 25th.
On our One Year Wedding Anniversay we will have already had Two Month and Five Day old baby. A lot changes in a year.
C made me feel bad on Monday when were leaving the house for my first day back to work. He says to me..."Mommy, I know your sad that you have to go back to work and take us to Heathers. I am sad too, I really like staying home with you". UGH- that made it even harder to walk out the door for the 45 minute drive to work.
We haven't went grocery in over 6 weeks. We made due and that is what freezing meals and meat is for.
That McDonald's I had for lunch yesterday isn't helping me lose weight. We need to grocery shop like TODAY!
Poor C's breakfast options have been dry cereal or....dry cereal. Yep, we are grocery shopping tonight.
That is all I have. They are kind of boring this week. What are you saying so what too?






1 comment:
Stopping over from So What Wednesday!
Hope your transition back to work continues to go well! Also, if it makes you feel better I have not done our photo book for our wedding let alone order any pictures and it has been 4 years! I feel like if we didn't get a cd with the images I would have been forced to order them from the photographer a looooong time ago!
Post a Comment