We are linking up once again for Five on Friday with several awesome ladies.
{Number One}
Freezer meals. I said it yesterday and I will say it again I. LOVE. THEM. I love the free time they create. Yes they take several hours to prepare for but those several hours are made up for the hours you lose to the kitchen during the week. I get an extra hour with my boys now.
{Number Two}
C being back in school. It was much needed. He was lacking structure this summer and he got away with a lot. Towards the end of the summer he was unbearable and I didn't know what to do with him. We are at the end of week 2 and he is back to the same little guy I remember.
{Number Three}
The option to submit resumes online. Saves me from going to the printer to print off my resume, cover letter and envelope. Saves me from mailing it- stamps get expensive. It just saves me and I love it. Don't get me wrong, I am mailing my fair share of resumes as well. p.s. I have like 3 interviews lined up and have already went to one.
{Number Four}
Starbucks Caramel Iced Macchiato- Need I say more? Pure heaven, that I am going to miss if I get a job closer to home. McD's coffee just isn't the same and SB doesn't exist on every corner in rural towns.
{Number Five{
My family. Without them I don't know where I would be. I can call my mom and/or bonus mom up when I am feeling down or needing support and they are always there. My dad will catch wind of what is going on in my life and he calls out of concern and to talk things out. Then my brothers (blood and bonus) are always there to bring the laughter. When there is good news I can call any of them and they are always there celebrating with me. I don't know what I would do without any of them.






1 comment:
I hear ya on the lack of starbucks in rural towns. The closest one to me is about 30 minutes away. Which that could also be a blessing because I'd probably be flat broke if there were one in town!
Post a Comment