Monday, March 12, 2012

Wonderful Weekend

Friday was pretty un-eventful. Tim was working late, Carter was at his dads so I had nothing to do. I got home, made chicken and rice for Tim, for when he got off work, and planted my butt on the couch and watch Sweet Home Alabama. I don't know what it is about that movie. I can watch it over and over. Tim showed up at my house we ate and finished the movie and then headed to his house. Once we got things settled at Tim's house we went for a drive looking for deer. Unfortunately, we didn' see any deer our drive around the county, who would have thought all we needed to do was pull back into the drive-way and there would be 5 does waiting for us. Once in the house we headed to bed, Tim passed out in 2.5 seconds I stayed up and continued my romantic comedy marathon.... I watched What Happens In Vegas. Sweet Home Alabama is still my #1 fav.

Saturday I thought I didn't have anything happening so I stayed in bed. I mean I woke at 8:30a but didn't want to leave the warmth and comfort of the bed so I laid there playing games on my phone. About 10:30a   I started calling around looking for people to go shopping with me and then it hit me... I had my friend Shannon's baby shower to attend. I rushed down stairs to my calander and sure enough, the shower started at 1:00p. I texted my friend Jamie to see if she was going and luckly she was, she was even headed to purchase a present at that time too so we went in together, phew. I met Jamie at the Farm Bureau office and we rode to the shower together. After the shower I dropped Jamie off at her a car and I headed to Rural King to get some stuff to patch the holes in the walls at Tim's house, to prep before painting. After RK I headed back to Tim's to do some laundry and Aunt Connie came over to visit and to see what we have done to the house (which isn't much). We had a nice visit and decided we can't wait for our Frankie G's date with the Matthews and warmer weather. Tim came home from work shortly after Aunt Connie left and we had to decide on the activities for the night... patch walls, go to Muench's house for a gathering, go out to eat by ourselves or with the Vogt's (which we would be late for) or go visit Aunt Connie and Uncle Jim and watch movies and have pizza. Decisions, Decisions!  We decided to to got Tequilla's in Red Bud for supper and then stop my the Muench's to visit, and Josh and Jamie were there. I got my baby fix and got to hold Abe the whole time, I miss the baby stage. We got home about 10-ish and attempted to watch The Proposal but fell asleep.

Sunday I was going to get up for church but with the time change and the fact that I didn't sleep good that night I over slept, I guess that is what I get when Tim leaves for work and I get the whole bed to myself. Anywho.. I woke at 10:30a and put my exercise clothes on, fed the dogs and was going to take a bike ride but my tires were flat, I was going air them up but it started pouring down rain so I decided to nix the bike ride idea and go back into the house. Tim's brother has left his exercise bike at Tim's so I hopped on there for about 30 minutes and did my exercise. My mom stopped by to pick up some wedding projects and then Tim came home from work. I worked on a few wedding things before heading to Columbia to go bowling for our friend Jake's birthday. I really suck at bowling but I tried to make the best of it. We had fun visiting with friends and can't wait to do it again. When we were finished bowling we met Carter (and his dad) at a gas station and then headed home. I got things settled down and we crashed on the couch watching our shows. It was a good weekend, I am not ready for this week to start........

HAPPY MONDAY!

No comments: