I had a great relaxing weekend, even though we didn't do what I wanted to do, but it was still fun and relaxing. Friday I got to Tim's, he make pork steaks, beans and potato salad, it was delish. When we were finished eating we went for a drive, which if you have ever just rode around with Tim the passenger decides what roads to take. All the left's and right's I decided on took us to the road across from Bob and Judy Krebel's house, the lights were on in their shed so we decided to stop. We got there at 7:30p, visited with Bob, Judy, Jenny, Nathan and Allie and we didn't leave until 11:30p.
Saturday I got to sleep in until 9:30a, it was sweet, I don't sleep in much anymore. I went to lunch at DiClaro's with Kim, Garrett and Brinley and then back to Tim's where we got ready and went antler hunting. We searched acres and acres and only found one, but it was a good size.
Tim and I bundled up all warm...
Remme went with us too, he loves
running and riding on the rhino.
We got back to Tim's and laid around for a few hours and then Tim wanted to go for a drive and look for geese. We went for a drive, again, and guess where we ended up... The Krebel's, and we stopped. This time it was 5:30p, the Krebel's were butchering so we stayed and visited the whole family, Mike and Shannon were there this time. We had fun visiting and gossiping, so much fun we didn't leave until about 10:30-ish.
Sunday we went to church and afterwards I had a baby shower to attend and Tim was heading to his Aunt and Uncles for lunch. I had to leave my shower early because I was meeting my mom and Jessica (one of my bridesmaid, which you will meet tomorrow in the intro's) to head over to Frontenac. We were going to a lady's house to look at her custom made headbands (I will explain this in Wednesdays post). We got there about 4:10p and left at 5:00p and we were wanting one of everything she made. I dropped those two back off at their cars and headed to Target for some Valentine stuff. I was heading home with Carter's dad asked if I would meet him in Hecker to pick up Carter, so to Hecker I went. Carter and I got home about 7:00p, Tim has roast warmed up for us to eat, we played a game of Sorry, folded laundry put Carter to bed and we settled on the couch watching our shows and fighting over the remote.
It was a great weekend.... WONDERFUL!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment