No, really, we Tim has holes in the bathroom walls, well two of the four anyway. Tim is being a trooper on this bathroom remodel and I am happy he is on board and trying to get this done before we get married. I know that he was very mad upset the day I attempted demanded the wallpaper and this white commercial grade, fiber glass, stuff be taken off the walls, resulting in chunks of wall being pulled off, but he got over it fast. Once we started this deconstruction Tim realized that there was no turning back and it was probably better to get it done now then after we are married, after all this bathroom is the only one in the house that has a shower. He realized that it would be easier for him to go to his parents to shower, once we get to the shower removal part, then it would be for three of us to go over there and shower. SO.. this is what is going to be done to the bathroom...please excuse my sketch.... I love playing with the paint program...lol
LOTS OF ARROWS...LOL.
I know I haven't posted before pictures of this bathroom, I have them, but haven't gotten them off the camera yet. Here are the pictures I do have, the walls with the holes in them (Tim sent them to my phone). You can see the wall paper that was pieced together, these pictures don't show the nice patchwork, and on the wall behind the toilet you can see the glue left behind from the white, fiber glass stuff that was on the bottom parts of the walls.
Tim is going an AWESOME job!
Thanks Babe!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment