My weekend started off with my bosses letting us go a half hour early, it's always appreciated. I got to Tim and we decided to take a trip to Lisa's for supper. While there we ran into a lot of people we knew and got a lot of engagement congratulations. After dinner we headed home, well Tims house anyway, and worked on removing wall paper. We completed one wall and headed to bed.
Saturday Tim got up early to go rabbit hunting with guys from work. I went to Bridal Manor with my mom, bonus mom, future mother-in-law and maid of honor. I tried on what felt like 5054268 dresses, really it was only like 20 and I found THE ONE and its everything I dreamed it would look like. We got done there about 1:30 and my mom, bonus mom and m.o.h. headed to Applebees for some salad and bahama-mommas, YUM!! After lunch I headed to Wal-Mart to grab some stuff for the house and my next wedding project. I got back to Tim about 4p. I had enough time to touch up my hair and make-up and head to Renault to meet Tim's co-workers before heading to the FS Christmas Party. While at the Christmas Party our friend Josh and Jamie Matthews texted us a picture of the newest addition to their family. They had their third child, Abe Lane Matthews, in the picture he looks like his brother Amos, he is a cutie.
Abe Lane Matthews born 1/14/2012 to the
proud parents of Josh and Jamie Matthews and
baby brother to 1 sister Ashton and
1 brother Amos.
CONGRATS MATTHEW'S FAMILY!
We had a blast at the Christmas Party and afterwards we stopped in Freeda's for one and got home after 1a. It was a long day and I was exhausted.
Since we didn't get to bed until after1a my need to sleep ruined what I orignally wanted to do, which was go deer hunting on the last day to shotgun hunt for the next 10 months. So we slept in until 10:15a and then headed to Lisa's for their breakfast buffet, again, YUM! We headed back to Tim's where he napped and I worked on wedding stuff. I finally got bored of fiddling on the computer so I went to removing wall paper. I only got to work on that for about 10 minutes and Tim came in wanting to know if I wanted to go with him to cut a tree down at his parents house. I didn't so much want to stand in the cold but wanted to visit with Bob and Linda so I went with him. We were there for about two hours, Linda assisted me with something I bought for Abe Lane. We had a few snags with the gift so it took longer then we thought. Tim had finished with cutting the tree and was reading a book to Bart and Tad, well the Kindle was reading it to them.
Tim reading to his nephews. Notice Tad's hat,
he didn't want to take it off.
Once we got the gift to turn out the way we wanted and Tim was finished reading we headed back to his house to take down the rest of the wall paper in what will be the living room. We finished with that about 7p, made dinner and sat on the couch watching my shows and listened to music on youtube, we were searching for reception songs. Once my shows were over and we were finished with the music we headed to bed about 10p.
I didn't get to get my little man last night, he doesn't have school tomorrow today so he got to stay one extra night with his dad. I miss him so much, I can't wait to get him tonight and play Legos with him.
I miss him. This is the picture his dad send me last night.
They were playing football so he put balls in his jammies for
shoulder pads...





No comments:
Post a Comment