Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hoo Are You? #4

It's Wednesday, time for HOO Are You? Every week Night Owl Crafting does a this blog where you answer her questions and put link back to her page so when you are finished reading mine go back to hers and read some of the other links. Enjoy. 

NightOwlCrafting


1. Do you sleep with the window open or the fan on no matter what the weather is like?
 A. I like to sleep with a fan on all year round. During the summer it is because I want my room to be extra cold and during the winter it is because I like to really snuggle in my blankets.

2. What is your favorite comfort food?
 A. I have so many comfort foods that are my fav. But I think I have to say that I result to either 
Oreo's and milk or chips and dip when I really need that snack. 

3. Do you ever go to a chiropractor?
 A. Yes, I go once a month. My lower back gets thrown out if you look at it funny so I have started going to the chiro once a month and haven't had a problem since. 

4.What is your most memorable Halloween costume growing up?
 A. My mom use to make all of our costumes. She would be late every night for about 2 weeks before Halloween sewing our costumes. My favorite one was when she made me Rainbow Brite and my three brothers were the Sprites or what ever they were called. I loved that costume. 

5.Do you prefer the sunrise or the sunset?
 A. I don't have a preference because I love watching them both. I never use to be a morning person but now I am always up before I really want to be. My favorite time to watch the sun rise is when I am sitting in the deer stand in the woods it's like you can't see anything  then all of a sudden there is light and you see this quiet, beautiful woods, it is peaceful. I enjoy sitting outside watching the sunset and looking at the colors of the sky as well. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My mom use to make all of my Halloween costumes as well.

Christi said...

I can almost remember every costume my mom made for me. I was a clown, witch, mermaid, Tinkerbell, Rainbow Brite, Dorthy from W o Oz (I hated that costume). I was Goldie Locks (my three brothers were the 3 bears, yes one of my brothers was momma bear, he hated it), and Tweety Bird. I think that was it. She always tried to to a theme with my brother and I and if all 4 of us couldn't agree on something then she would break us up into 2 different groups. The one year I was Tinkerbell with one of my brothers being Peter Pan and my other two brothers were Mario and Luigi. I wish I had the patients to sew, I would defiantly make my son's costumes but these days they are make almost as well and worth purchasing. Thanks for commenting Natalie, happy blogging.