Happy Monday everyone, the weekend just flew by. Friday night Carter and I got home and Tim was already at my house, waiting for us. Carter and I got in the house, I changed clothes and in a matter of 10 minutes we were headed out the door again to visit Bob, Linda and Tim's Aunt and Uncle at Fort Kaskaskia. We got there about 7:00p and Carter had fell asleep on the way, which makes for a difficult evening because he is crabby and tired. We only stayed about an hour and a half because Carter wasn't listening to Tim and I and I had had enough so it was time to go. I enjoyed my visit but I was ready to go home. Carter fell asleep on the way home so Tim carried him in and I put him to bed. Tim and I settled on the couch to watch the last night of crappy t.v., well Tim was watching t.v., I preferred to read my book. Tim had fallen asleep and I kept reading until I started getting restless and couldn't read anymore, I looked at the clock and it was 3:30a. Yep, time to move to the bed and maybe try to fall asleep. I laid in bed and played games on my phone before finally dozing off.
Saturday I was woke at 7:30a to the sound of my phone quacking like a duck. It was dish network telling me they were going to be at my house between 8-8:30a to hook my t.v. and dish up. Carter and Tim went to his house and worked in the garden while I made white chili and straightened up my house. By the time my boys made it back to my house the chili was finished and the t.v. was almost hooked up. It was only about 10:30a and I wanted to go and get my eyes checked and get new contacts so Tim watched Carter while I did a little running. While I was out I went ahead and got my lic. sticker renewed, although it expires at the end of October I wanted to be ahead of the game. I got back to my house and ate lunch with the boys. I cleaned up after lunch while they laid around and napped. I read my book for about an hour before Carter and I had to leave to go to Eily's 6th birthday party at Brigatham Orchard's in Belleville. Carter and I got to the birthday party about 2-ish and had a blast. We picked apples, fed cows, seen a 2 day old calf, seen 2 pigs named bacon and eggs, fed the goats, chased chickens and just had a fun time.
Ol' Farmer Carter
This is Lizzy, the sister to the birthday girl. I love her to pieces. We want them together
when they are WAY older, until then she has cooties... or at least that is what I tell Carter.
He was going to check his cows to make sure they were eating the feed he gave them.
Chicken Pirate Eily, the birthday girl.
We had such a fun day. We will defiantly go back.
We left there about 4:30p and went to Target so I could take some clothes back that I wasn't fond of on me but loved on the hanger. We got back to my house about 5:15-ish and I was plain wiped out. Tim came over and was wanting to know what was for dinner, ha, I wasn't getting off the couch if I didn't have to. I told him I have pizza and pizza rolls in the freezer if he wanted that, yes, if we make on pizza that is not enough to feed the three of us but of we make 2 pizza's it is to much. I have come up with the idea that we can make a pizza and who ever wants more after that can eat pizza rolls. It works so we are going to go with this, beats leftover tombstone pizza. By the time we got finished eating and everything cleaned up and put away it was time for Carter to go to bed. He got a bath and was tucked in by 8:30p. Tim was already snuggled in on his part of the couch and I snuggled in on mine, with intentions of reading my book. Tim was watching a Vanwilder movie so I put my book down and started watching it, but fell asleep not even 10 minutes later. I woke at 4:00a and moved to the bed.
Sunday I woke about 8:45a and we got ready for church. Carter was super good at church. After church we went to Tim's house so I could finish my laundry and we cleaned Tim's kitchen and living room. It looks awesome and smells so orangey fresh. We left his house about 2:30p and went to get his dog Ace from Aunt Connie and Uncle Jim's. Our intentions when we got there was to get the dog and drop off cucumbers but after a Mikes Hard Lemonade, 2 bottles of wine, 3 glasses of margarita's, some awesome chips and dip and a helping of stir fry later, I would say about 7:30p, we left. It was a great visit, I couldn't tell you what we talked about but we had a wonderful visit. We dropped Ace off and went back to my house where Carter got a bath, we got his clothes and lunch ready for the next day, he got tucked into bed and Tim and I rested on the couch again. We fell asleep on the couch, for the third time this weekend and fell asleep.
I had a great weekend, enjoyed every minute of it.





No comments:
Post a Comment