Wednesday, April 5, 2017

So What Wednesday...

SO WHAT IF...

I am only blogging using the easy post options. Life is busy.

I am not worth a crap this week because all I can think if is seeing my brother... I can't wait. Only 2 more night-nights. 

I have absolutely nothing that fit to take with me this weekend... pants yes, shirts no. They are all about 4 sizes to big. I mean this is a good thing butttt....

I haven't lost weight for 3 weeks, I have just stayed at my same weight. I think I have hit a plateau. 

Sometimes I stay up late, like until 1a, to catch up on my shows. If I didn't then I would be watching Sing and Fireman Sam and that is it.

I refuse to drive my car on spare tire, more so if that tire is a donut. Sunday I got a flat and I refused to drive my car to work the next day. I don't feel safe on it, I drive it like I stole it and am afraid I can't change my habits, or forget I am on a donut, when I drive. Tim already drives like a farmer. 

I have called my brother almost everyday to find out the weather in Minnesota... apparently it is supposed to be in the 70's. 

I bought tickets to the #imomsohard show and then told my husband... I don't hide things from him it is just they went on pre-sale and were selling out so fast that if I didn't purchase them without his permission I (and 11 friends) wouldn't be going. 

That is all I have. What are you saying So What to today? 



2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Our kids and their shows! We have been doing Fireman Sam a lot too!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing :) Please visit our site: Blogger Gallery