Wednesday, March 29, 2017

What's Up Wednesday...

I haven't joined a link up in a hot second so I thought today would be the day...Join me, Shay and many others for What's Up Wednesday...



EATING... The normal's are Chocolate Shakeology for breakfast and turkey sandwich for lunch like clock work...I always look forward to supper time because that is where I get the variety. Monday and yesterday it was Beef Stew. Today, and probably tomorrow, is Chicken Tortellini Soup and Friday will be fish fry foods.


REMINISCING... There have been babies galore in my life. My one brother has a 9 month old, Tim's sister and cousin have a 5 month old, my cousin has a 1 month old and my other brother's wife just had a baby and she is a fresh 2 weeks old. Add that to all my friends who are having babies and I am reminiscing of the days my babies were babies. 

My cousins son on the left and my niece on the right <3 <3

LOVING... My Rea Dunn mugs. I don't want to really go overboard on the collection, because I have see "whoa overboard" but I love how simple they are, they hold a full 10oz of coffee AND creamer with room to spare, and they are just fun.

This one pretty much sums up my next few months. 

BEEN UP TO... Aside from all my painting... nothing really. Actually the last couple weekends I haven't been able to paint even a picture and I am having withdrawals. I will be getting to the bathroom soon... ya know, goals. 

DREADING... Baseball season when one boy is traveling to different towns and the other is just playing t-ball in one little town... and I am doing all the running alone. I get anxiety just thinking about it. 

WORKING ON... Planning outings and trips... we have Colorado, the #imomsohard show, camping... oh the fun is just beginning. 

EXCITED ABOUT... My trip to Minnesota to see my brother, Bryan. I see a trip to the Mall of America in my near future... like next Saturday. 

I can't wait to see him

WATCHING... On a nightly basis I am watching my Focus T25 videos but on a weekly basis I am catching up on Chicago Fire, PD, Med and Justice and Grey's Anatomy. 

LISTENING TO... I have been into the 80's and 90's rock lately. I even workout to it. I love Pandora and it's random songs. 

WEARING... Black dress pants and a cream shirt... boring work clothes. 

THIS WEEKEND... Retirement Party, Retirement Party, Birthday Party and Easter... it's a busy weekend. 

NEXT MONTH... Well considering next weekend is next month I am restating what I am excited for... I am going to see my Brother in Minnesota. However, baseball practices start, I have a date with my friend Kim EM planned, and we may get a camping trip in. 

WHAT ELSE IS NEW... Nothing really. It is just run, run, run for us from now until Memorial Weekend. 


2 comments:

Erin said...

You are going to see I Mom So hard????? Gah, so jealous!!! Can't wait to read all about it!

Chrissy said...

Don't you just love all things Chicago!?!? They better not add anymore shows or I'll never leave the t.v.

I can't wait to hear all about your trip to see Brian! I bet it's going to be a blast!