So many times in a year I think... We should do this, or we should do that... This year I am making a list and we will be doing them, alone, as a family or with other family members.
1. I will get to my goal weight by the end of 2017. Mark my words.
2. Take at least one trip to the zoo and have a picnic lunch.
3. Visit the Science Center on a rainy day.
4. Camp at a different campground then the normal ones.
5. Have a "ME" day. Just me, for over 8 hours, alone.
6. Take individual dates with my boys.
7. Take the family to the movies.
8. Have a pool party with friends and their kiddos.
9. Visit our grandparents more. As a kid I visited my grandparents weekly. The older I got the less I saw them.
10. Go visit my brother Bryan in Minnesota. He has lived there for going on 11 years and I have only been there once, 10 years ago.
11. Get my Beachbody business off the ground.
12. Re-start the Keller Twin's Annual Hayride. Since Tim started dating me they stopped.
13. Hang out more with my Sister-in-Laws (from both sides of the family) so our kids can make the childhood memories I have of my Aunts, Uncles and cousins.
14. Remodel the Kitchen, Master Room or both.
15, Get Evan and big boy bed. Guys, this is only a few months away because he is already attempting to climb out of his crib and tries to climb on Oliver's bed.
16. Make Carter's room more "tween" then kid-ish.
17. Date my husband more.
18. Spend a day date with my mom.
19. Take a family Vacation (already planned).
20. Just make this year better then last.
What is on your 2017 bucket list?





4 comments:
I love these! I made resolutions but I may need a bucket list too.
By the way, the Christmas card and snowman were adorable. Thank you for thinking of us!
Sounds like a great year!!!
Sounds like a great year!!!
Those are great plans! I especially like the 8 hr day to yourself. :) #MomGoals! :) :) :)
Post a Comment