Hello all. I know I am weak at my blogging game but I have more important, exhausting, things to tend to. I will always be back for a weekend wrap up though, so here we go.
Friday my bosses let me off work a half hour early. I rushed home inhaled some food, changed clothes and the four of us were out the door, this was Carter's dads weekend. Our first stop was to Tim's sister's house to see the newest baby... another boy. That makes 6 boys and 0 girls on the Keller side of the family. Totally not like the Vasquez side where there are 6 girls and 3 boys, 2 brothers with 3 girls each and then me with the 3 boys. Anyway, Mathias is adorable.
Evan didn't like me holding him and attempted to pull him off my lap. Oliver wanted to hold him and he was all sweet on him and a few days later asked me for a baby sister. I ignored him.
Anyway, after we left Tim's sisters house we headed to the ball diamonds that were just down the road to meet up with Matt and watch Lacey play softball. You don't realize how much you miss playing until you sit and watch a game. Once we got back home we all headed to bed.
Evan didn't like me holding him and attempted to pull him off my lap. Oliver wanted to hold him and he was all sweet on him and a few days later asked me for a baby sister. I ignored him.
Anyway, after we left Tim's sisters house we headed to the ball diamonds that were just down the road to meet up with Matt and watch Lacey play softball. You don't realize how much you miss playing until you sit and watch a game. Once we got back home we all headed to bed.
Saturday I never got out of my pajamas... neither did the boys. I worked on birthday stuff and cleaning the desk and making a temporary family media center to help organize all the papers. I hope it works because I am drowning in paper. Once Tim got home Oliver begged Tim for McDonalds pancakes. Since Evan was in bed and Tim and Oliver were gone I decided to get in my workout and shower. I completed just when the boys got back, they ate, we watched some tv before heading to bed.
This one will be 1 next Monday.
Monday I was off work so we did a few things around the house to allow Evan to get his morning nap in. Once he was awake we were ready to head out for the day. We ran to Belleville then to the pumpkin patch in Red Bud. We walked around the patch trying to find fun and different pumpkins when back up to the shop to pick out our one carving pumpkin. After we loaded up the pumpkins we headed to the playground where Carter ended up lost in the corn maze,
Oliver turned into a royal turd and Evan wouldn't let me put him in the ball pit with he other kids or he would cry.
Yep, I was ready to head home. Once I wrangled everyone up and strapped in the car we were headed home. Once there the boys refused to go inside so I could cook supper so we sat outside and played until it got dark. I know there aren't many more days we can do that so I was ok with it. I finally got around to supper and once we were done Tim was home and everyone got ready for bed... except me. I wasn't about to skip a Monday of workouts so I hit play and got my sweat on.
After he got lost he was told to stay in the area so he and
his friend decided to play on the little kid toys.
Oliver turned into a royal turd and Evan wouldn't let me put him in the ball pit with he other kids or he would cry.
Yep, I was ready to head home. Once I wrangled everyone up and strapped in the car we were headed home. Once there the boys refused to go inside so I could cook supper so we sat outside and played until it got dark. I know there aren't many more days we can do that so I was ok with it. I finally got around to supper and once we were done Tim was home and everyone got ready for bed... except me. I wasn't about to skip a Monday of workouts so I hit play and got my sweat on.
Now it is Tuesday and it feels like a Monday and it just hit me that I only have this week to prepare for this party.... ah!













2 comments:
How is Evan a year old already? Holy smokes.
That baby. So stinkin cute!
And can we talk about how Oliver looks just like his dad in the ball pit picture!?!?! Holy smokes!
Post a Comment