Today has be like - Ugh!
Friday night we were supposed to meet friends at the local fish fry but Tim was working late and I wasn't about to take the three boys out alone, nope I was attempting that Saturday. So the boys and I just lounged, ate left overs and watched movies. By the time Tim got home they all has baths and we were winding down.
Saturday Tim left for work at 5a and Evan and I were up at 6a and moved to the couch where I watched a couple episodes of Grey's Anatomy before the other two woke.
Once they were up I got everyone ready, packed the diaper bag and started the laundry before getting myself ready to get out the door to meet my friend Kim and her kiddos for lunch and an Easter Egg Hunt. This was my first time taking all three of the boys out just me and them and I will tell you.... I was stressed to the max. Lunch went fine, but that was because I was running so late that Kim ordered for me so when we got there they brought it out to us. It was the Egg Hunt that stressed me out. I needed a leash for Oliver, I mean he acted as if we never took him anywhere... EVER!
We went to see the petting zoo and he was sticking his hands in the turkey cages, goat cages and shoving people out of the way to see. Like as if I raised this kid in a barn. In Oliver's defense it was about nap time and he gets pretty mean when he doesn't get his nap. Anyway, the hunt finally started and Evan did awesome. We got to meet the Easter Bunny, which Oliver was super excited about meeting him and wouldn't leave his/her side.
He picked up the eggs like a champ, he even got three for Evan. Then it was Carter's turn for the hunt... those big kids are ruthless, he didn't get as many eggs but what he got was enough.
After the hunt we headed to the play ground for a bit, and by that I mean until Oliver fell off the merry-go-round thingy and busted his lip open.
At that point I had enough and loaded everyone up and headed home. Once we got home we got comfy on the couch without blankets, pillow pets and a movie and attempted to get everyone to take a nap but then Tim came home and then Tim's parents came over. At this point no one wanted a nap and everyone was becoming very crabby so I decided I was leaving them all with Tim and going grocery shopping, except the crabbiest one wanted to go with me and Tim guilted me into taking him... so I did. Oliver and I headed out and before we even hit the highway he was passed out. Once I got to Aldi I had to wake him. I knew this stop was going to be hell because he was going to be super whiney and mad that I woke him. Thankfully they have that junk isle and there was a Paw Patrol cup he spotted. I told him I would get it for him but he had to stop whining and be happy. Believe it or not he was an angle the rest of the night. We went to Target, stopped at Wendy's for his "pinch pies" and then headed back to Waterloo for our last stop at Schnuck's before heading home. Once we got home Oliver was excited to play with his "good boy" toy and drink "qwaqlate muky" from his new cup. Once we had everything put away I crashed on the couch snuggled up to Evan.
Once they were up I got everyone ready, packed the diaper bag and started the laundry before getting myself ready to get out the door to meet my friend Kim and her kiddos for lunch and an Easter Egg Hunt. This was my first time taking all three of the boys out just me and them and I will tell you.... I was stressed to the max. Lunch went fine, but that was because I was running so late that Kim ordered for me so when we got there they brought it out to us. It was the Egg Hunt that stressed me out. I needed a leash for Oliver, I mean he acted as if we never took him anywhere... EVER!
We went to see the petting zoo and he was sticking his hands in the turkey cages, goat cages and shoving people out of the way to see. Like as if I raised this kid in a barn. In Oliver's defense it was about nap time and he gets pretty mean when he doesn't get his nap. Anyway, the hunt finally started and Evan did awesome. We got to meet the Easter Bunny, which Oliver was super excited about meeting him and wouldn't leave his/her side.
He picked up the eggs like a champ, he even got three for Evan. Then it was Carter's turn for the hunt... those big kids are ruthless, he didn't get as many eggs but what he got was enough.
Oliver (on left) and Carter (on right) gathering their eggs.
While Carter was getting his eggs Oli wanted to sit and watch...
Then after Carter's age was finished Oliver gave
Carter a hug and said "good job Tarter." This was the best
behaved he had been the whole day.
After the hunt we headed to the play ground for a bit, and by that I mean until Oliver fell off the merry-go-round thingy and busted his lip open.
Oliver found his cousin Jackie, Katie and
Great Uncle Harold on the playground.
At that point I had enough and loaded everyone up and headed home. Once we got home we got comfy on the couch without blankets, pillow pets and a movie and attempted to get everyone to take a nap but then Tim came home and then Tim's parents came over. At this point no one wanted a nap and everyone was becoming very crabby so I decided I was leaving them all with Tim and going grocery shopping, except the crabbiest one wanted to go with me and Tim guilted me into taking him... so I did. Oliver and I headed out and before we even hit the highway he was passed out. Once I got to Aldi I had to wake him. I knew this stop was going to be hell because he was going to be super whiney and mad that I woke him. Thankfully they have that junk isle and there was a Paw Patrol cup he spotted. I told him I would get it for him but he had to stop whining and be happy. Believe it or not he was an angle the rest of the night. We went to Target, stopped at Wendy's for his "pinch pies" and then headed back to Waterloo for our last stop at Schnuck's before heading home. Once we got home Oliver was excited to play with his "good boy" toy and drink "qwaqlate muky" from his new cup. Once we had everything put away I crashed on the couch snuggled up to Evan.
Sunday Tim was off to work early again but not before Oliver woke. Tim took him to the bathroom then put him in bed with me and the very hungry Evan where the three of us watched cartoons and fell back to sleep until about 8am. Carter wanted to go so Sunday school so he was up, ready and waiting for Tim's parents to come get him and take him to church. Evan has been in this mood where you can't be out of his site or he screams. I need to break him of this so I put him in his bouncy and would go work on a project in the kitchen and go check on him periodically, well he finally fell asleep so I moved him to some place comfortable and finished my painting for the boys room, I painted Easter Eggs for my nieces and nephews and snuggled with Oliver.
When Tim got home from work we went to his parents house for lunch. We didn't stay there long because there was stuff we needed to get done at home. Once home we hung curtains, pictures, and a few other odd and end things. We didn't feel like making supper so Tim and Oliver ran to get pizza while I attempted to get Evan to settle down. Once everyone was fed and then showered I was done functioning so everyone was in bed by 8:30p.
When Tim got home from work we went to his parents house for lunch. We didn't stay there long because there was stuff we needed to get done at home. Once home we hung curtains, pictures, and a few other odd and end things. We didn't feel like making supper so Tim and Oliver ran to get pizza while I attempted to get Evan to settle down. Once everyone was fed and then showered I was done functioning so everyone was in bed by 8:30p.
My little twins... Evan will forever have this fave of worry
when Oliver is near. lol. Actually their jammies were
a Christmas gift from my grandma Ruth.
My boys.
If your interested in information you can e-mail me or visit my page at




















2 comments:
I hope your day is looking up!!!
I probably can't do the refresh while breastfeeding, bummer! Let's talk Beachbody sometime...
Post a Comment