Friday, April 18, 2014

Bunny Munch (Not Paleo)

I mentioned in a post last week that I made something called Bunny Munch. Well I read about it on someone else's blog and I Pinterest'ed it. I took a bunch of different recipes and combined what I liked out of each of them. I didn't measure any thing so all I can give you are the ingredients and what I think I did.

Bunny Munch

Plain Chex (about two cups)
Pretzel Sticks (about two cups)
Speckled M&M's (whole bag)
2 bags microwave Popcorn (one with the least amount of butter)
large bag White Chocolate Chips (melted)
Easter Sprinkles (whole bottle and some)

I popped my popcorn and mixed it with the chex and pretzels in a large bowl. I then poured half the melted chocolate over the mix. Then laid it out on wax paper, mixed in the sprinkled and then mixed in the rest of the chocolate. I let it set until it was hard and then I put in into cute Easter containers.


There are so many ways to package this. The first time I bought plastic containers from the $1 section at Target. This time I did it two different ways, one in a snack jar decorated for the occasion and a framed (festive) version of the recipe and the other in the cute carrot shaped bags with a tag that said Happy Easter, The Keller's. 


Enjoy and Happy Easter!







1 comment:

Nikki @ WishUponAShootingStar said...

I don't think that is something I personally would like to eat, but it is super cute and spring like! I'm sure it would be a hit at parties! Thanks for sharing!