Monday, March 17, 2014

Wonderful Weekend

Friday was a lazy night. Tim was working late, Carter was at his dads, so it was just Oliver and I. Oliver and I made bacon and eggs (for me) and carrots and bananas (for Oliver) for dinner.

Once we were fed, dressed and bundled up we headed out for our 1.57 mile walk/wagon ride. Oliver fell asleep before we even finished a mile. Once we were back inside, Tim was home and we all got ready for bed and settled to read some books and watch some tv.
We all started dozing off about 9p so we all headed to bed. 

Saturday Tim had to work, my mom was watching Oliver and I was headed to a bachlorette party with some awesome ladies. We all hopped a bus, drove by the Channel 4 Santa Claus (no lie- he is from Albers, look him up) and traveled to Carbondale to their wine trail. We made it to three wineries, it was a beautiful day for sundresses, sandals, sitting out side and soaking up some sun. I was having so much fun I never really even took pictures. 
The pictures I managed to get weren't anything special...
we did however believe the below house needed to be
turned into that show hoarders.

We got back to town about 7p so I loaded myself up and headed home to release my mom from babysitting detail because she had to help her boyfriend at his bars for their St. Patrick party. Once I got home and seen Tim was already there I was a little bummed because I could have stayed with the girls longer, but since I was home I changed into my pj's and Oliver and I crashed on the couch. 

Sunday Tim and Oliver let me sleep in, it was nice and I know I won't be able to do it much longer due to Tim's work schedule. We did almost nothing all day, I prepped some food for the week and the boys slept the afternoon away but that was about it.
It was snowing out and too cold to play outside so we stayed in under the blankets. By 5 we were all ready to pick Carter up from his dad and bring him home. Oliver was excited to see big brother and once we got home all Oliver wanted to so was be with Carter. 

It was a good weekend with it's fair share of down time and fun time. Mother Nature needs to get a few things figured out because almost 75/80 one day and the next 30 and snowing.... maybe it's menopause.  So, what did you do this weekend?





No comments: