CHEESY CORN NOODLE STUFF
| I dont' have a pic of the noodles but wouldn't want to see this smile instead. |
1 bag of frozen corn
1 bag egg noodles
1 block Velveeta cheese
1/2+ cup sugar*
1/2 cup milk
How To Prepare:
1. In a large pot boil the whole bag noodles until cooked. Drain the noodles and place back into the pot
2. Cut the whole block of cheese into cubes. Place the cheese, corn (whole bag), sugar and milk in the pot with the noodles and stir until the cheese melted.
Serves 6+ people
* I say 1/2+ on the sugar because I don't really know how much sugar I really add. I always start with a 1/2 cup but always end up adding a little more at a time.
______________________________________________
Yep, that is all there is to this cheesy, yummy, sweet goodness. My grandpa is the one that usually requests this... although he use to request my sweet and sour green beans (maybe I will share that one next week) this one is his current favorite....... Enjoy!





No comments:
Post a Comment