Tatar Tot Casserole
1 bg Tatar Tots
1 med. Onion (chopped)
1.5 lb Ground Beef
1 pkg Taco Seasoning
1 bg Frozen Corn
1 bg Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 container Sour Cream
1tbsp water
What to do:
Warm the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 baking pan with a non-stick spray.
In a large skillet brown the onion and ground beef. Once cooked through drain the grease off and add the taco seasoning and the water, mix well. Mix the corn into the meat mix and pour into the bottom of the baking pan. Layer the shredded cheese on top of the meat mixture, then layer the tater tots in rows on top of that.
Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Take out and let cool for about 10 minutes. Serve with a dollop of sour cream.
ENJOY!!!!






2 comments:
hey just stumbled on your blog and found your recipe! I've been looking for a good one for ever! haha THanks for the post!
P.S. i added myself to your followers, we full time moms need to band together right? :)
Emily, of
http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping in. I have become a follower of your page as well. I love this recipe, I would make it more often but my boyfriend (actually future husband) does not care for this one at all. The reason for that is because there is corn in it...
Post a Comment