Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Recipe (Baby Pizza's)

On Monday I had a moment where I didn't feel like getting out of my car in the cold to buy something for dinner, I didn't want to go to a fast food joint and my brother had called me to inform me he was coming to visit and he was hungry. I really didn't have anything in the house and was not going out in the cold so I looked into my trusty fridge to see what I had. Now you can never go wrong with a pizza concoction and I always have pepperoni and shredded cheese. As I searched through my fridge this is what I came up with.....

BABY PIZZAS 
Carter named them
What you need: 
1- Roll of Flake Biscuits (split in half)
Pasta Sauce
Lia Maria's Garlic Spread
Pepperoni's
Shredded Cheese (I used Cheddar and Mozzarella)

What you do: 
1. Split the biscuits in half and place on a baking sheet. 

2. Spread the garlic spread over the cooked biscuit

3. Spread a teaspoon of pasta sauce onto each biscuit.

4. Place 3 pepperoni's on each biscuit.

5. Place desired amount of shredded cheese on to each "baby pizza".

6. Place the pan of "baby pizza's" into the oven and bake for about 10-15 minutes or until the edge of the biscuit looks golden.

7. ENJOY!!! 

Carter and my brother Eric LOVED these. It made 16 and they all got ate. I also apologize I don't have a picture of the food that I made but it is pretty simple so I think you can do it without the visual. I will leave you with a picture of Carter and his Uncle E.


No comments: