Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday's (What I Have In My Fridge) Recipe (French Bread Pizza)

Happy Friday everyone... and Veteran's Day to all those who served. I have a recipe I am going to share with you that I actually kind of made up by looking in my fridge and freezer looking for something to make without going shopping and I stumbled upon this... fast pizza recipe. Now I know that there is probably a recipe out there somewhere but I don't have the internet at home so I am left searching and inventing on my own. 

French Bread Pizza

What I had:
1 loaf frozen french bread
left over spaghetti sauce
half bag provel cheese (Imo's kind)
half bad cheddar cheese
Lawery's garlic butter
pepperoni
garlic salt

How I made it:
Preheat oven to 400. I sliced the bread in 1 inch slices, give or take and place on a stone or baking sheet. I buttered the one side with the garlic butter and then took a teaspoon and spread sauce on top of the butter. I placed 1 or 2 slices of pepperoni(s) a top the bread (depending on size) and then sprinkled pinches of both cheeses on top of the pepperoni(s). I placed one final pepperoni on top of the cheese and sprinkled the garlic salt on top of that. I baked for about 15 minutes and then let cool. 
___________________________________________________________

Now as Carter, Tim and I ate these we decided that they would make great appetizers as well because they are small enough and the loaf of bread made about 15 slices. They were so good the three of us ate every. last. one. Sorry I didn't take a picture to attach to this one but I will tell you they were YUMMY!


No comments: