Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Little Bit Of Everything

My thoughts are everywhere today and so is my blog.

I found this recipe a while back and thought I would give it a try. It actually called for Provolone cheese BUT I changed it and put Provel cheese in. It taste amazing. My boys love it and it's isn't hard to make at all. I have been thinking about it for a week and I think it is time to make it again.

A Lesson On The Proper Way To Put Toilet Paper On The Roll



Do you have arguments in your household on how the toilet paper is to go on the roll? For some reason there is a mystery man in my house that changes it around. There is only one way the toilet paper goes on the roll and that is there it dispenses off from the top, NOT from underneath. When I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night the last thing I want to be doing is searching for the end of the t.p. roll because someone put it on wrong. You would think in my house that I would know who puts the roll on but apparently that is not the case. I know what your thinking... maybe it's me doing it.. ha, that is a big N-O! I make sure it is put on the right way (my way) everytime, it is one of those ticks I have.

Things That Make Me Smile
One look at these people/things and it's an instant smile.


HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE... DON'T FORGET TO GIVE SOMEONE A SMILE TODAY!!


No comments: